The Vermont Studio Center offers:
- 2- to 12-week studio residencies for 50+ artists and writers per month (24 painters/ mixed-media, 12 sculptors/mixed-media, 2 printmakers, 2 photographers, and 16 writers)
- Private studio space appropriate to the medium (open 24 hours a day)
- Simple, private rooms and excellent food
- Opportunity for focused, independent work
- A large and diverse creative community
- Opportunities to share work: open studio evenings, slide presentations, and readings
- Three annual fellowship deadlines: February 15th, June 15th, and October 1st—learn more about our fellowships here.